Friday, September 25, 2009

Philly: Heineken Red Star Soul Show

Last night I was presented the opportunity to attend Heineken's Red Star Soul in Philly by the homie Jeezy. Thanks Jeezy. Anyway, the lineup consisted of Philly legend DJ Jazzy Jeff, comedian Kevin Hart of Soul Plane fame, up and coming singer Melanie Fiona, and Ludacris, the man. T'was fun, kids. At one point, Kevin Hart pointed me out and made a joke. I was happy. He is funny. Jazzy Jeff was amazing! Maybe his hypeman Skillz just did his job really well. I danced. Melanie Fiona tried her best. She has promise. I smiled. Ludacris was dope as usual. Lil' Fate was with him. Judging by Lil' Fate’s dress, he’s stuck in 2001. "Never Change"? Yea, that's him. Anyway, Luda ripped it. I sang along.





For better pics and/ or info, check the following sites.


0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2009 The Rod of Ebullience