Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ip Man = Baddest Man on the Planet




Just watched Ip Man yesterday. It stars Hong Kong action superstar 甄子丹 (Donnie Yen) as Ip Man, the man responsible for the current popularity of Wing Chun and for training some young guy named 李小龙 (Li Xiaolong) back in the day (you may have heard of him before). If you enjoyed Fearless, you would love this film too as they both feature pissed-off Chinese guys beating the mess out of people for the pride of their nation and our viewing pleasure.


Oh yeah, the film also features one of the most brutally awesome fight scenes I've seen in a while. Once I saw what Mr. Yen did to the first sucka I knew I was in for a treat. Check it:


1 comments:

Jilal Anjwele said...

Seen this movie floating around--but the title Ip Man, I was like, "meh." Thank you, oh wise one. The movie was pretty dope, Better than expected...

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2009 The Rod of Ebullience