Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Rod is now ¼ of a Year Old!

Yeah you guys read that correctly. 3 months ago, a dream over two years in the making was realized. The goal to establish a medium through which two remarkably brilliant college kids can express whatever the hell they wanted was accomplished. And while Rod is obviously still a pretty small operation, I honestly did not think that we would have this many unique visits from such a spectrum of countries…even if it’s just one person a piece. To this day, I will always remember logging in and seeing that someone from THE Islamic Republic of Iran managed to find The Rod....shit blew my mind, yo. But seriously, I was pretty excited about it (and now we have 2 unique visits from Iran!). Since then, we’ve received an ever-increasingly diverse group of visitors. Great Britain is currently our second biggest source of visitors (you Canucks gotta step your game up!), and neither I nor Sid have any English friends…so yeah. Good stuff. The next step is to get at least 5 of the 300 million Chinese internet users out there to visit us. Statistically, we should already have like 80 right?

So what are my plans for the future of Rod? Well, first, I would like to continue posting and actually have this thing make it to one whole year. If Sid and I can keep this up even while we’re going through the exuberant adventure that is college senior year, then we’ll be in alright shape. I’m also going to try to actually take photos in real-life and post some cool stuff here. I’m not the artsy type, but I think it would be cool to mix it up a bit.







Boom.






1 comments:

Hanson said...

Happy 1/4 birthday gentlemen!

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2009 The Rod of Ebullience